Mgo Translation Services is the office. Max Fellinger is the person behind it. Since you will be dealing exclusively with me, you may want to learn a little more about my qualifications. Here is a brief summary of my professional career so far:
- August 2007: Set up Mgo Translation Services and quickly established myself as a trusted vendor for German and English translation agencies
- 12/04 - 06/07: In-house translator at LinguaPoint GmbH (Munich). As lead translator for the biggest single account Microsoft, one of my core responsibilities was to QA IT translations sent in from freelancers.
- 04/01 - 11/04: SDL Agency (Sheffield). As a member of the German language team, responsibilities included translations into German, translation reviews, DTP layout checks and terminology research. Specialist subjects included video and PC games, telecommunications, engineering, sports and marketing collaterals.
- 03/00 - 12/00: Gained my first hands-on experience of real-world translation as a working student at BMW Munich in the department for logistics and material planning.
- 09/97 - 12/00: State-approved translator for ENGLISH and GERMAN after 3 years at the Language College at the Munich Institute of Foreign Languages. The specialist courses gave me a profound understanding of modern technology and the translation of related texts into German and English.